Healthcare Trends and Strategies for short and long term planning
Offered by GABA (German American Business Association)
Tuesday, Nov 15, 2016
06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
9400 Culver Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
Learn about comprehensive strategies for your short or long term healthcare planning in CA. Whether you are new to the U.S. or have been here for many years, whether your stay is temporary or permanent, you will find quality information on:
- Options for obtaining or changing healthcare or retirement plans
- Enrollment period for health insurance
- Trends in the individual insurance market for 2017.
- Pros and cons on buying health insurance in the U.S. versus only keeping your foreign plan
- Medicare coverage abroad
- Requirements for companies to offer group health insurance and their benefits
- Alternative coverage are offered by companies and why
- Disability, accident and critical illness - advantages of group pricing and underwriting guidelines
Join us and take advantage of the knowledge and expertise of our program.
6:00 pm Registration, Reception and Networking
6:30 pm Welcome
6:45 pm Speaker Presentations, Moderated Discussion, Q&A
Michel Wolff will be a panel speaker
8.15 pm Meet Panelists and Networking
9:00 End of Event
Complimentary appetizers and drinks
Click here to register or become a member today.